Our mUvmethod Flexibility Training is intended for those already working in the field of yoga, pilates, dance, fitness and/or movement. It is for trained professionals looking to add flexibility plans to their programs and classes.
This course consists of 15 contact hours. That time will be spent diving into the anatomy of the spine, hips and shoulder girdle. Breaking down movement to gain an understanding of what is really happening in the body. And how joint position and the surrounding musculature and fascia either moves you forward or holds you back.
We will cover 5 Signature Flexibility Plans. Each consists of a peak posture plus 10 – 15 postures that lead up to it. Through our systemized approach you will learn how to safely and effectively move into each peak posture as well as be able to teach this to your students.
- Early Birds save 20% if purchased before May 31! Book now!
- 5 Flexibility Plans ($125 value)
- 3 mUvBands ($39 value)
- 15 Contact Hours
***Option to add a Cadaver Lab for $150.00. The lab will take place Saturday morning from 9:00 am – 11:30 am
- Friday, July 7th
- Saturday, July 8th
- Sunday, July 9th
- Friday noon – 5:00pm
- Saturday noon – 5:00pm
- Sunday noon – 5:00pm
- Not required but very beneficial – prior yoga training, prior dance training, prior personal fitness training, prior education in movement anatomy.
- 50 + hours of personal yoga practice
- If you do not have any of the above prior training and/or education contact us to find out if your movement background will be adequate for this training or if adjustments can be made to accommodate you.